Dota 2 Update Patch notes for December 22nd 2015
* Fixed Flux interaction when near Spell Immune allies.
* Improved AFK detection for Techies.
* Adjusted Dire Secret Shop Camp spawn box.
* Fixed Ancient Black Dragon’s Fireball not having a Legacy Key.
* Break status now disables the effect of Drow Ranger’s Aghanim’s upgraded Marksmanship.
* Fixed BKB charges not carrying over to Tempest Double properly (was granting full duration always).
* Fixed Infernal Blade having 128 cast range rather than Doom’s 150 attack range.
* Arc Warden’s Clone now receives a clone of shareable items not owned by Arc Warden. These include Bottle, Gem of True Sight, Ring of Regen, Ring of Health, Void Stone and Perseverance.
* Ember Spirit’s Fire Remnants now render while in Fog of War.
* Fixed Arc Warden not getting XP when Tempest Double uses Hand of Midas.
* Fixed an interaction between Necrolyte’s Reaper’s Scythe and Arc Warden’s Clone.
* Lone Druid’s Spirit Bear now respects the auto-select summoned units option when respawning.
* Fixed the neutral forest troll high priest playing his heal animation after he was dead.
* Fixed a bug where the store page was showing an empty pedestal for victory prediction charms.
* Fixed a bug where the store page incorrectly had a Demo Mode button for items that cannot be demoed.
* Fixed a bug where the Customize screen was not showing the appropriate icons for alternate styles of items.
* Fixed a bug where sometimes the opaque parts of models wouldn’t render in the UI or portraits.
* Fixed a bug where the Demo button didn’t appear on the loadout screens of any global items.
Added several new Russian voices:
* Bounty Hunter
* Crystal Maiden
* Lina Announcer
* Phantom Assassin
* Spirit Breaker
* Tusk Announcer
* Wraith King
(note that Zeus and Arc Warden were included with the Balance of Power Update).
Text and voice languages can be mixed to your preference. To select a new voice language, open steam and right-click on Dota 2. From here, select Properties, then the Language tab, and choose your preferred voice language. Steam will then download the new language.
Source: Steam News